Conference and Meeting RatesWe offer either a fully inclusive 8-hour or 24-hour conference delegate rate or for smaller ad hoc meetings, room hire and refreshments are priced individually below. Above all, we offer flexibility to bespoke your event - simply call our conference team on 01777 705121 with your specific requirements.
Day delegates - £49
- Meeting room hire
- Complimentary wi-fi, flipchart & desk stationery
- Arrival tea, coffee and pastries
- Morning coffee, tea and homemade biscuits
- Working lunch or Ploughman's carved buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee with homemade biscuits, cakes or 'treats'
- Mineral water and conference refreshments
Residential delegates - £149
- Day delegate package as above
- Overnight stay in a Classic room with full English breakfast
- 3-course dinner in Restaurant Bar 1650 or St Leger Bistro
|Homemade scones, clotted cream & preserves||£3.95|
|Breakfast/Brunch Bacon or Sausage Sandwich||£7.50|
|‘Brain food’ – fruit bowl and homemade seed-rich flapjacks||£4.50|
|Seasonal Canapes—selection of 4 per delegate||£9.25|
|Strawberries dipped in dark, milk and white chocolate||£5.00|
We also offer ‘wrap up’ champagne receptions, cocktail parties, wine tastings and are always pleased to discuss your own ideas.
Meetings of less than 10 delegates
All refreshments and room hire are individually priced as follows for smaller meetings :
|Tea & coffee breaks with pastries or homemade biscuits||£5.00|
|Working lunch or Ploughman's buffet lunch||£12.50|
|3-course table d'hote dinner||£35.00|
|Room Hire||Day||Half Day||Per Hour|
Rates are reduced for the Wiseton Suite if used in conjunction with the Bradgate Suite for the same event and likewise for the Levack Suite if used with the Nielsen Suite.