Banquets, Balls & Celebrations!
Ye Olde Bell has been renowned for generations for celebrations of all kinds and is now fully refurbished throughout to offer you the perfect venue – whatever the occasion!
- Christenings & Naming Ceremonies
- Engagements, Weddings & Anniversaries
- 18th, 21st & all those Milestone Birthdays
- School Balls, Proms & Graduations
- Reunions & Retirements
- Funerals & Celebrations of Life
- Banquets & Balls from 5 to 500
- Corporate Lunches, Dinners & Events
Our suites are simply spectacular, there’s a style just for you and no celebration is too small at Ye Olde Bell! Our unparalleled reputation for the finest atmosphere, food, wine and service in the area, with our wealth of experience and expertise, ensure your special event will be just perfect! Words can never totally justify what we have to offer, so please contact us to make an appointment to see our beautifully restored hotel and talk to us about your personal requirements. We will be delighted to show you around ~ under no obligation of course!
- 4 distinctly different suites for up to 180 guests or 500 with a marquee
- Unique Oak Pavilion for ‘al-fresco’ events
- Formal gardens and extensive grounds for aperitifs and photographs
- Superior reputation for catering for large events & dedicated event planning specialists
- Drinks receptions including Pimms, Mulled Wine, Champagne & Canapés
- 49 individually styled bedrooms including suites and four-posters
- Excellent wining and dining options for your guests during their stay in Restaurant 1650 or St Leger Bistro-by-the-Bar
- Activities such as golf, archery, clay pigeon shooting, go-carting, paintballing etc can be arranged to enhance your event
- 10% discount from a 3-course menu chosen from the Banqueting Selector for events on Monday~Thursday (subject to availability)
- Selection of Afternoon Tea, Buffet and Barbecue Menus available for smaller events
- Various options for exclusive use
- Free car parking for up to 120 cars